Group HR Manager
The Babyshop Group started as Babyshop.se in 2006 and has since then grown to be the leading European omni-channel retailer in the premium children's fashion segment. We are a young company with high entrepreneurial spirit that is passionate about creating the best buying experience for parents of young children. Our business has a reputation in the market for being innovative, and has grown rapidly throughout the company’s history. We have a world class management team based in Stockholm, London and Oslo backed up by a talented operational team that makes things happen day to day.
Who we are looking for:
An energetic and ambitious HR professional who enjoys short and immediate decision paths and that wants to influence the company’s vision, culture and goals. As HR Manager you are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently with a drive for results. Others would describe you as having a positive mindset, down-to-earth and adaptable. You enjoy working and communicate in a diverse work environment. Ability to adapt quickly to changes is key as Babyshop has a fast-paced working environment where rapid changes are part of the daily life.
You will be responsible to take the company culture, recruitment and employee development processes to the next level. Since the company is growing at a rapid pace, we will need you to come in and
- Champion for ensuring the company’s values and culture are well communicated, encouraged and followed throughout the organisation.
- Support line managers with the recruitment process, both process development and execution.
- Support the business with the talent and performance management process, e.g. preparing materials, contact stakeholders, communicating with leaders and employees.
- Oversee and develop all aspects of administrative HR support such as onboarding, comp & ben, payroll, exit and updating policies, handbooks and procedures.
- Be the local labor law expert for Managers and Employees
- Bachelor’s degree in HR preferably in combination with skills in Swedish labor law
- 3+ years of experience of recruiting, HR and/or building teams and culture
- Strong written and oral communication in Swedish and English. English is the working language in the Company
What Babyshop can offer you:
We offer you a dynamic fast paced work environment in our fashionable offices in Central Stockholm, Östermalm, within the Babyshop Group - the leading European omni-channel retailer in the premium children's fashion segment. Change is part of our everyday life and you will make the upcoming years’ growth possible alongside a management team with a wealth of entrepreneurial experience who have also held senior positions at various top-fashion brands, world famous department stores, startups and some of the best business advisory firms in the world.
You will work in a highly cross-functional role with marketing, logistics, finance, and customer service and drive top-class recruitment and culture to enable a continuous sustainable growth for the company and all the colleagues.
We want you to apply as soon as possible as this recruitment is ongoing.
Start date is flexible but ideally, we want you to start no later than 1st of May.
You are welcome to send your CV to: Henrik Hoffman [email protected]